Casual Connect USA
"Best Desktop Game"
"Best in Play"
SXSW Gamer's Voice
Canadian Interactive Showcase
Supported by an epic fantasy narrative and an ensemble cast of meaningful characters, Rollers provides challenging, bite-sized game-play for the midcore gamer.
- A new spin on pinball: includes physics-puzzle and combat with unique nudge and flipper mechanics.
- 10 hot-swappable player characters (represented by balls), each with unique size, weight and stats.
- Unleash devastating special abilities: flaming swords, animal companions, hailstorms, bombs!
- Upgrade stats and special abilities as your party levels up.
- 30+ Campaign levels to discover and replay. Fully-voiced storyline.
- Combat focused: battle grunts, elites, bosses... and more.
- Loot drops: gold, score and mana multipliers, power-ups and treasure.
- Tournament Mode: 5 challenging boards with Steam Leaderboard support.
'Puts the RPG Genre on Full Tilt'
- gamrReview, 2014
'I've never seen a spin quite like this before!'
- Extra Life, 2014
- Gamerant.com, 2014
'...the most adventurous of hybrids...'
- NPR, 2014
'...a strong case for a wizard who is literally a pinball.'
- A.V. Club, 2014
'...pleasingly strange enough to leave me wanting more.'
- New York Times, 2014
'A nice surprise.'
- Destructoid, 2014
'...a blast of inspiration.'
- Killscreen, 2014
- Tom's Guide, 2014
'...the ball physics feel terrific."
- Indie Game Spotlight
'...you’ll be addicted to this pinball puzzle RPG.'
- LA Times Hero Complex
'Rollers of the Realm scores a jackpot with its pinball-RPG combo'
'....we can't wait to play!'
- Gamezebo Article & Preview
'...destined to hit a jackpot.'
'A really interesting mashup... I love the storyline...'
- RobotLovesKitty (makers of Legend of Dungeon)
'Rollers of the Realm is a game that everyone should be following.'
'...a fantastic game.'
'There’s just so much to dive into, and all of it is crafted to keep you entertained, and engaged throughout.'
'I really look forward to this one!'
'...pinball goodness and RPG conventions have been blended expertly.'
'...it's casual and it's awesome... this is the game!'
Rollers of the Realm was made possible with the financial support of the Canada Media Fund and Ontario Media Development Corporation.